How to Watch Apple Tv On Mac- As we all know the Apple tv is the first debuted tv app on ios. In this, we can get all of our favorite movies and tv show. It shows content from iTunes, your library, connected streaming services, subscription channels, and AppleTV+.The Apple tv app is also available for MAC as long as you have macOS Catalina or newer.
The apple tv + subscription cost is $4.99(INR 365.12) per month. The new subscriber is eligible for a 7-day free trial. It also supports the apple family sharing feature, which means you and up to 5 other people can share the same subscription.
How To Watch Apple Tv On Your Mac Using The browser:
- Open the Apple tv website i,e,(tv.apple.com)on your mac.
- Sign in your account. If you don’t have an account just go in sign up option, and create your account.
- Now, you can select any series or movie to watch on apple tv.
Our Latest Post:
- Tik Tok CEO Resigns-Know the Reason Why?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20- Read This Before you buy
- How To Recover Deleted Messages On iPhone
How To Watch Apple TV On Mac Using App:
- Open the Apple tv app on your Mac, it should be available in your doc.
- Once it is opened, you can go through the content or options which are there on the app.
- Click on a show or movie and you want to watch.
- Click play or play episode.
- Now there are various tabs along the top like” watch now”,” movies”,” tv shows”,” kids”, and” library”.
Also Read :How To Transfer Files From Android To MAC